- Bachelor of Science Degree, United States Air Force Academy, Colorado
- Doctor of Medicine Degree, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Transitional Internship, Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center, Andrews AFB, Washington D.C.
- Ophthalmology Residency, Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery/Retinal Vascular Disease, Retina Associates of Cleveland/Mt. Sinai Medical Center/Case Western University, Cleveland, Ohio
CertificationsDiplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
Diplomate, American College of Healthcare Executives